KALU SINGH RAO
In quest of challenging assignments with an organization of high repute to create avenues for
Professional and Personal growth
- Development in
- Programming in
- Technical Implementation
- RDBMS In MS SQL
- College ERP Development
- Project Management System
- Venue Details management
- Software Development
- Web Development
- ERP Development
- System Implementation
- Good Analytical Approach
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent Communicator
- New Technologies Learner
- Computer language
- Well versed with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
Seeking a position in an organization that will best suit my skills and groom my potential to the maximum in order to contribute meaningfully for the growth and success of the organization.
ü Endowed with a passion for winning as evinced through demonstrated excellence in the academic and curricular activities.
ü Efficiently completed various projects during the curriculum.
ü Keen learner with constant zest to acquire new skills.
ü Good Complimentary technical and commercial aptitude; fluency in describing technology.
ü Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
ü Exceptionally well organized individual with a track record that demonstrates self-motivation, creativity and initiatives to achieve the set goals.
ü Excellent written, communication, inter personal, liaison and problem solving skills with the ability to work in corporate environment.
- 2013 B.Tech., Computer Science 63%.
Pacific Institute of Technology, Udaipur
Rajasthan Technical University
- 2009 Sr. Sec. School Examination 62%
- 2007 Secondary School Examination 71%
- Received numerous accolades from faculty members for the quality work and performance.
- Successfully completed various assignments on time.
Curricular Activities & Appreciations
- Participated in Volleyball Competitions at college level
- Actively participated in various cultural activities & plays at school & college level
- Organized and Anchored many cultural and social programmes at school and society functions
Father’s name : Mr. Dalpat Singh Rao
Address : XYZ
DOB : June 28th, 1991
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English & Hindi
Contact No. : +91-0000000000
Nationality : Indian
References : will be furnished upon request
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Udaipur Kalu Singh Rao